Sopra Steria, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development, announced that its strategic security services and managed security services for large organisations have been ranked among the leaders in the latest ISG Provider Lens™ - Cybersecurity Solutions and Services quadrant report.
With a strong consulting expertise and 800 cybersecurity experts, Sopra Steria supports its customers through prevention, protection, detection and response services.
Sopra Steria has been recognized as a leader in strategic security services in the latest ISG quadrant report, based on the following strengths:
- Its experience in transformational consulting: Sopra Steria designs a transformational program, including internal training to ensure a sustainable organisational change within its clients' organisations.
- Its integrated approach to designing solutions: Sopra Steria develops a security architecture that covers agile DevOps, infrastructure management, network, mobility and cloud, all integrated into an SOC that is designed to detect and respond to security incidents. Sopra Steria leverages its qualification as a Security Incident Detection Service Provider (PDIS), certified by ANSSI, to help its clients, in particular Operators of Vital Importance, meet the highest security requirements.
- Its key technical partnerships: Sopra Steria values innovation by having developed strategic partnerships with major players in the cybersecurity sector.
Sopra Steria has also been recognized as a leader in managed security services for large accounts thanks to:
- Its security by design approach: Sopra Steria differentiates itself among peers by combining its consulting and managed services. Its approach is focused on eliminating business risks and disseminating a safety culture with the client’s organization to ensure digital security. It structures the security lifecycle, defining and testing a cybersecurity strategy that drives technology implementation to protect identities, applications and data.
- Its culture of innovation: Sopra Steria develops solutions to improve its security partner offerings. Sopra Steria also specialises in DevSecOps.
- Its smart SOC: Sopra Steria’s SOC has the highest accreditations. It combines cyber intelligence management and AI to anticipate, detect, analyse and respond to cyberattacks as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Market recognition: Sopra Steria has been qualified by ANSSI in the fields of audit (PASSI) and SOC (PDIS) to support Operators of Vital Importance. Sopra Steria is one of the first three companies to have received the PDIS qualification as of January 2019.
Finally, Sopra Steria has been recognized as a Market Challenger in Managed Security Services for Midmarket in the same ISG Provider Lens™ - Cybersecurity Solutions and Services quadrant report.
"Sopra Steria has long consulting experience in France to rapidly assess and design cybersecurity strategies that ensure compliance and secure operations. Sopra Steria provides scalable cybersecurity services with a strong focus on innovation. Its certified SOC should be the top choice for OVIs in France." explains Aude Boughaba, Principal Consultant at ISG.
"We are proud to be recognized as a leader in Strategic Security Services and Managed Security Services for Large Accounts. Sopra Steria is committed to helping its customers reinforce the resilience of their critical systems and therefore protect their digital assets working with its customers every day to strengthen the resilience of their critical systems and protect their digital assets." concludes Fabien Lecoq, Chief Technical Security Officer and Director of Cybersecurity in France at Sopra Steria.