The digital revolution has brought unprecedented transformations in customer relationships:
- The emergence of disruptive models from innovative and emerging players
- The empowerment of customers and consumers
- The impact of new digital uses and technologies
- The emergence of new consumption patterns.
These factors induce companies to develop new customer-centric strategies with a view to influence, advise and retain their customers.
Common to all of these initiatives is a search for excellence based on a customer experience.
Sopra Steria Consulting is a “customer experience facilitator”, supporting our clients in the digital transformation of their customer relationships in four areas:
- Customer capital, based on customer knowledge with the aim to develop customer assets (Big Data, BI, etc.)
- Marketing intelligence, focusing on supply and demand and the customer lifecycle
- Business performance, looking at new sales and distribution models and facilitating business change.
- Relational excellence, focusing on customer path support in a cross-channel relationship.
Our approach is based on a continuous monitoring of market developments, an understanding of emerging use patterns, and knowledge of new technologies (mobile and social solutions, Big Data, Cloud).
Sopra Steria Consulting is a member of the EBG (Electronic Business Group) and develops partnerships with leaders in the field of digital customer relationships.