Sopra Steria & Axway, sponsors of Innovative City from 27 to 28 June in Nice
Imagine & Transform your territories
into digital and sustainable shared ecosystems
Come and meet our Sopra Steria and Axway experts to talk about the digital maturity of your region or company. Discover our open innovation projects with major groups, local authorities and start-ups, share ideas on the digital solutions that we develop to meet the challenges of smart cities, and attend conferences on the hot topics of tomorrow:
- What model for platforms?
- Solidarity & development in rural areas, universities, territories & enterprise
- A blend of transport modes to fight against urban congestion...
Our team of experts will be pleased to show you real-life illustrations through innovative case studies that are adapted to your core businesses.
Innovative City 2018:
- A host of innovations as a tangible reflection of the increasingly dynamic markets revolving around “smart territories” in France and worldwide.
- More than 150 exhibitors including 100 French and international start-ups chosen to present their latest innovations through a demonstrations of the different aspects of smart, sustainable cities in various theme-based modules (BIM, AI, Health, Safety, Regional Development, gentle mobility, energy and environmental transition, Digital Transformation, Urban Planning, etc.).
Come to stand 50 where our team of experts will be pleased to show you real-life illustrations through innovative case studies that are adapted to your core businesses.
Register for free on the website: http://www.innovative-city.com with the code: CONFEXH16638
Wednesday 27 June – Networking evening – 7 pm
We will be pleased to meet up with you on the Plaza terrace for a cocktail-dinner to share and discover our respective views on innovation and Smart Cities.
Our guest of honour for the occasion will be Sébastien Chabal
Over a period of about sixteen years, Sébastien Chabal’s rugby career included wins in the English championship, two Six Nation tournaments including one Grand Slam, a European Challenge and two World Cup quarter finals.
At the beginning of January 2010, Chabal was for the first time elected favourite sports person in France. On 17 February 2011, his wax statue was unveiled in the Grévin museum.
He is also a shrewd entrepreneur in the field of sports and smart cities.
Please confirm your presence before 15 June with: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terrasse Plaza address: 12 avenue de Verdun, 06000 Nice
MEET US AT STAND 50: Register for free on the website: http://www.innovative-city.com with the code: CONFEXH16638
Innovative City from 27 to 28 June 2018
ACROPOLIS - Nice - France