Money 20/20: The Europe's biggest fintech and Payments show.
Money 20/20 was founded in 2012 by Payments and Fintech veterans from Google, TSYS and Citi. They broke the stereotypes anchored in snoozefest business conferences, and designed an unparalleled experience built for the industry, by the industry.
Sopra Steria is proud to sponsor the premier show on the industry calendar where C-level executives, renowned speakers, innovators and disruptors from across the world drive change in the future of money.
It will be the opportunity to present our Financial Services Vertical.
Our experts will propose many conferences around payments, open banking, ESG from 10h30 to 11h30 and from 14h30 to 15h30, demos, and we will also organize chill activities to share a great moment together.
Come and meet us at the Booth A100 where you will be able to meet our experts.
Our on-booth sessions:
- Financial Services: how to manage your continuous digital platform transformation with a trusted global player - Pierre Lahbabi, Financial Services Group Lead, Sopra Steria
- Financing: 3 key elements for successful wholesale auto financing - Leo Burger, Product Manager, Sopra Banking Software
- ESG: how to embrace financial services ESG challenges using data driven approach - Laure Brumont, Sustainable Development Lead for BeNeLux, Sopra Steria
- Open Banking: how to comply with the new API standards in Europe and emerging markets - Carlos Suleau, Presales Director - Digital Banking Solutions, Sopra Banking Software
- Open Banking: how to navigate the open banking space? - Jan-Willem Stoffer, Business Development BeNeLux & Nordics, Sopra Banking Software
- Corporate Ventures: 5 best-practices to build long-term corporate partnership - Socheat Chhay, Global Head of Corporate Venture, Sopra Steria
- Payments: the new models that will disrupt the sector by 2025 - Guillaume Yribarren, Deputy Consulting Lead, Galitt
- Banking: 7 key convictions for the future of the industry - Pierre Lahbabi, Financial Services Group Lead