Sopra Steria, a European Tech leader recognised for its consulting, digital services and software development, today announced itsDigital and Cloud Center of Excellence has validated the Infrastructure Partner Specialization demonstrating its proficiency and success with the deployment of Google Cloud Infrastructure.
According to Gartner forecast, worldwide Public Cloud end-user spending is expected to reach nearly $600 Billion in 2023. IT leaders who view the Cloud as an enabler rather than an end state will be most successful in their digital transformational journeys.
While public Cloud boosts business agility, spurs operational efficiency and offers global coverage, it also requests to adopt modern Cloud operation activities, challenging many organizations. Sopra Steria simplifies this adoption path with Google
Cloud technologies. Sopra Steria Transformation Services help organizations to industrialize their infrastructure and platform activities, allowing the predictability of workloads, optimizing the cost of operation and enhancing carbon footprint.
This Google Cloud partner specialization in Infrastructure demonstrates that Sopra Steria has established Google Cloud services practice, consistent customer success, and proven technical capabilities, vetted by Google and a third-party assessor. The
Infrastructure specialization, the highest technical designation a partner can earn, especially focus on the following processes:
- Capabilities Assessment: exploring greenfield deployment or existing infrastructure, applications, and processes
- Architecture: design solution responding to scalability implementation, failovers and SLAs, dependencies, and third-party integrations, and developing implantation plan on on Google Cloud Platform
- Security and Reliability, ranging from security policies, access to data and infrastructure, availability, and resilience
- Monitoring and Reporting, covering the logging and monitoring systems and tools, solution performance analysis and reporting
- Optimization and Improvement: combining optimization of customer application performance, infrastructure, GCP usage, and cost “Cloud is the game-changer to both support digital plan and meet sustainability goals.
"Sopra Steria Transformation Services and Google Cloud technologies offers a unique value proposition, using high-performance solutions, powered by clean energy and compliant with the highest standards on information security” said Grégory Wintrebert, CEO at Sopra Steria France.
As a Google Cloud Premier Partner and member of the Google Cloud Managed Service Provider (MSP) program, Sopra Steria provides end-to-end Transformation Services including Cloud Assessment, Hybrid and multi-cloud platform Design, Migration, Apps Development,
Modernization and Managed Services including Observability, SRE/DevSecOps/NoOps and FinOps activities.