PLM - A strong lever for flexibility and growth
In the fast-changing and competitive market environment, businesses are seeking solutions to reduce time-to-market, costs and increase quality for products that have become increasingly complex. PLM is a strategic driver for creating, sharing and managing information and processes related to products lifecycle across the company's ecosystem throughout the product life.
PLM is a strategic business approach that boosts collaboration across the company whilst also fostering innovation and improving performance throughout the value chain, from the engineering and manufacturing phases to the operations and maintenance activities. PLM encompasses solutions and technologies together with cultural and organisational change to achieve powerful results.
Enhancing operational efficiency
Specialised in PLM services, CIMPA, a subsidiary of Sopra Steria Group, has acquired extensive experience covering end-to-end product lifecycle, from creating or refreshing a PLM strategy, to deploying tools, processes and methods, as well as training and assisting users.
CIMPA offers its customers guidance and support with their transformation projects whether in the aerospace, defence, automotive, transport and energy sectors. The ultimate goal is to give customers a competitive edge by improving overall efficiency during the whole product lifecycle.
Headquartered in Toulouse, France, CIMPA is represented across Europe and provides services worldwide.
Why choose CIMPA for your PLM projects?
- End-to-end Product Lifecycle: We cover the entire lifecycle of a product, from its design and manufacture to its operation and maintenance.
- Proven Expertise: With 25 years of extensive experience, we combine an in-depth knowledge of industrial challenges with strong know-how on PLM systems and services
- Global Reach: With over 1200 staff, extensive hands-on experience in numerous industries, and a unique blend of PLM, engineering, manufacturing and in-service capabilities, we support you in close proximity to your teams and address your needs and challenges.
- Tested Methodology: We have a robust project management methodology to achieve large scale complex PLM projects as well as optimisation projects.
- Strong Partnerships: Alliance agreements with main PLM solution pu-blishers including Aras Corp, Dassault Systèmes, PTC and Siemens PLM, enable us to remain at the forefront of leading technologies.
Delivering value and lasting impact to your business
Are you ready to take your product development capabilities to the next level by engaging with skilled PLM professionals who understand your business?
*(Source Mordor Intelligence, Market Intelligence & Advisory Firm)
** (Compound Annual Growth Rate)