Innovation at the heart of CIMPA professions
Smart factory, factory of the future, industry 4.0: the 4th industrial revolution has already begun, with the accelerated integration of new technologies. To meet these needs and make the most out of these major evolutions, CIMPA offers bespoke accompaniment that takes account of all product lifecycle stages, from design to production and maintenance.
CIMPA Lab: a collaborative, dynamic and multidisciplinary platform
With the CIMPA Lab, a collaborative platform dedicated to co-innovation and co-design, CIMPA is supporting companies even further during their digital transformation. Designed to identify, develop and experiment on new uses for the most relevant technologies, CIMPA Lab combines the company’s operational know-how with technological infrastructures. Open to employees, clients and partners, it is part of Sopra Steria Group’s DigiLabs, a network that aims to support innovation in the digital sector.
“We are very happy to inaugurate the CIMPA Lab. With this platform dedicated to innovation, we wish to offer our clients a wealth of PLM skills and a dedicated space to guide and support them through the innovation and valuation process, thus contributing to meet the major industrial challenges”, says Pierre Lopez, CEO of CIMPA.
The CIMPA Lab is made up of three spaces split up over 200 m²:
- The CIMPA Lab Showroom, a facilitation centre to transform ideas and concepts into innovative solutions
- The CIMPA Lab Virtual Room, a virtual reality space to experiment and simulate in an immersive environment
- The CIMPA Lab Make It Room, a space for prototyping, to make it more quickly to the finished product stage
CIMPA lab CIMPA lab CIMPA lab
Showroom Virtual Room Make It Room
- CIMPA in a few key figures:
- 110 million euros of turnover in 2016
- 1,100 employees in Europe
- Over 25 major strategic accounts
- Partnership with start-ups
- 225 new positions planned for 2017