For the 3rd year in row, Sopra Steria Digital & Cloud Center of Excellence is named as a Leader in Public Cloud Solutions & Services in a report by industry analyst ISG.
Public Cloud solutions offer not only unrivalled agility and scalability, but also an opportunity to leverage advanced, innovative technologies to create new value-added services, much needed in time of economic instability. They enable companies to establish competitive advantage by increasing efficiency, enhancing business processes, or making personalised and data-driven decisions.
However, Public Cloud is not a panacea. Incorporating it across an existing IT ecosystem with the right governance, culture, process, and tools, means navigating new paradigms such as intentional multi-Cloud, modern Hybrid Cloud, or distributed Cloud.
To simplify your Cloud experience and help you to avoid common pitfalls, the technology and consulting firm ISG Provider Lens has released its new study, Public Cloud – Solutions & Services 2022.
ISG has ranked Sopra Steria among the Leaders in the Public Cloud Solutions & Services market across Europe. This leadership position covers the following four quadrants in France and the Nordics:
- Consulting and Transformation Services for Large Accounts
- Managed Public Cloud Services for Large Accounts
- Consulting and Transformation Services for the Midmarket
- Managed Public Cloud Services for the Midmarket
ISG Provider Lens Public Cloud Solutions & Services 2022 assesses the capability of 45 providers, based on the following criteria:
- Portfolio attractiveness: scope of portfolio, portfolio quality, strategy and vision, local characteristics
- Competitive strength: market position, brand reputation, core competencies and go-to-market