The Homologation Body is officially mandated by the EPC to take on the following:
- Perform the Homologation Process to ensure:
- that each SRTP Applicant has the technical, operational, security and business continuity capabilities necessary to deploy the SRTP scheme in compliance with the rulebook;
- the compliance of the SRTP Applicants with the SRTP rulebook and the related SRTP Implementation Guidelines.
- Deliver an homologation report and if successful, deliver a Certificate of homologation;
- Be the primary contact for the SRTP Applicants regarding the homologation process;
- Set up and maintain the homologation framework and process;
- Ensure the communication with the EPC.
The EPC as Scheme Manager is responsible for:
- The Adherence process, which is the first step of the application to the SRTP Scheme;
- The adherence decision to the SRTP Scheme.
The SRTP Applicant undertakes the following tasks:
- Duly acknowledge the Adherence Process as described on the EPC website;
- Provide all the information/documents requested by the HB for the Homologation Process in a timely manner;
- Identifying his own confidential data and communicating them to the HB.
The Homologation body can be contacted on this email address: SRTPHomologation@soprasteria.com