Adopt Cloud without restriction with Sopra Steria Cloud Ops Transformation Services
Taking full advantage of the Cloud requires to perfectly mastering the management of its infrastructure and application in an always more complex environments combining private, public, hybrid or sovereign Cloud with multi-cloud logic. Availability, performance, automation, scalability ... are at the heart of the agenda of IT teams to support the digital ambitions of organizations.
Sopra Steria Cloud Ops Transformation Services facilitate the transformation, the deployment and the management of your applications.
Cloud Ops Consulting Services
In the dynamics of the Cloud-First, Go-to-Cloud approaches, our Consultants Teams support you in the adopting of a new operational culture, some new tools accelerating automation and standardization (CI/CD, Infra as code), and new Agile and DevOps principles. They establish with you the new financial models (FinOps) and help you to disseminate these practices within your organization.
Cloud Ops Services
We manage IT systems and platforms with a multimodal approach including an umbrella governance and set of tools to provide end-to-end quality of service, guaranteed by SLAs. Our services adapt to the maturity of your business capabilities:
- Cloud Ops - Mode 1: inspired by ITIL and eSCM best practices, our teams industrialize, monitor and manage your systems. To accelerate application releases, we also implement CI/CD organization and tools chain.
- Cloud Ops - Mode 2: to operate Cloud-native applications such as micro-services or serverless, we provide Observability services relaying on AIOps solutions, and operation activities including DevOps, NoOps or SRE practices favoring the automation through Infrastructure as Code…
Transform your operations at the speed of your organization
- Benefit from the dual expertise of Sopra Steria teams in Outsourcing and Cloud Managed Services
- Model your Cloud Center of Excellence, through mixed or dedicated model
- Make the most of Automation, FinOps practices to reduce your operational costs