Sopra Steria will be a partner at Viva Technology 2018 in Paris from 24 to 26 May.
As a European leader in digital transformation, Sopra Steria will be a partner at the Viva Technology 2018 trade show, which will take place from 24 to 26 May at the Paris expo Porte de Versailles convention centre.
Viva Technology is a worldwide meet-up for innovation leaders. This year, 80,000 visitors are expected — from CEOs to start-ups, opinion leaders, investors, university students and media representatives.
On its stand, Sopra Steria will host experts who will speak about technologies and jobs of the future. They will also be offering immersive Factory 4.0 experiences.
On the agenda are AI, IoT, data, virtual and mixed reality — not to mention a range of demos showcasing digital transformation.
- The Digital Twin Factory which simulates a product’s manufacturing environment.
- Hololens which improves a technician’s skillset by using mixed reality to allow them to gain the experience necessary.
- VR maintenance training with an Oculus headset, allowing operators to learn how to repair landing gear.
- VR Pharmaceutical Laboratory Operation is also available with the HTC Vive headset.
In order to support digital products that affect society, the Sopra Steria teams will be presenting VR Phantom Limbs. Already widely recognised internally, the application aims to reduce the pain felt by amputees by combining therapeutic techniques with virtual reality technology.
Through demonstrations and pitches, Sopra Steria will share its vision of digital and the transformations to come.
- How will digital affect all the strata of the company?
- How is it possible to bring collective intelligence to the forefront?
- How can innovative applications be designed to be more user-centric?
- How can value be brought to new business models?
- How can employee creativity be put to work for a company’s employees? What will talent 4.0 professions look like?
Focus Talents: come see the Sopra Steria HR teams at our stand! Talk about our lines of work, and participate in workshops and conferences.
In France, Sopra Steria has had more than 3,200 talented individuals join our teams. All that we ask is that they are passionate about technological challenges and want to utilise digital technology to transform society.
Come see our teams in the Hall of Tech at stand D30
Contact: Zineb SIDQUI - email@example.com
24th to 26th May 2018
Paris expo Porte de Versailles
1 place de la Porte de Versailles, 75015 Paris
Learn more at vivatechnology.com