Combined General Meeting - 26 May 2021
The shareholders of Sopra Steria Group are informed that the Combined General Meeting will be held exceptionally in closed session, without shareholders and other persons with the right to attend being physically present, on Wednesday, 26 May 2021 at
2:30 p.m. (Paris time), at the Company’s head office, located at 6 avenue Kléber, 75116 Paris, France, or at any other venue to be specified at a later date in order to resolve any technical constraints that might affect the live stream
of the General Meeting.
Given the current circumstances relating to the Covid-19 pandemic and the efforts to combat its spread, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sopra Steria Group has made use of the authority delegated to him by the Board of Directors and has decided
on Thursday, 1 April 2021 that the Combined General Meeting of 26 May 2021 will be held exceptionally in closed session, without shareholders and other persons with the right to attend being physically present.
No admission cards will be issued. Shareholders are invited to vote or to appoint the Chairman of the General Meeting or another person as their proxy PRIOR TO the General Meeting either: (i) by electronic means or (ii) by post, using the remote voting form.
The Company recommends that shareholders make use of the Votaccess platform whenever possible.
Sopra GMT and the Sopra Steria Actions company mutual fund (FCPE), both shareholders of the Company, have been named as scrutineers.
The General Meeting will be live streamed on this section unless technical issues prevent or seriously disrupt the live stream. Details concerning this live stream will be announced as soon as possible. The recorded video of the General Meeting will remain available on this section for the period required by regulations in force.
Apart from the application of the legal framework pertaining to written questions submitted in advance, shareholders will also have the opportunity to ask questions during the General Meeting.
To be able to take part in discussions and ask questions during the General Meeting, shareholders are asked to register:
- as of May 7, by clicking on “Take part in discussions” on Votaccess and following the instructions, or
- by returning the equivalent reply form “Take part in discussions” by post or email available in the "Documents to download" section of this webpage, or
- form to fill in click here
The reply form must be received by 3 p.m. (Paris time) on Tuesday, 25 May 2021.
The reply form will allow us to contact you and open the floor to you during the General Meeting.
Shareholders are invited to regularly check this section for updates and details to be made available after the publication of this convening notice, and in particular any possible developments affecting the procedures for taking part in the General Meeting
due to new public health measures or legal decisions as well as technical constraints.
Documents to be downloaded:
- 07/05/2021: BALO – Notice of meetings at 7 May 2021 (French Version) - PDF (343 kb)
- 30/04/2021: Take part in discussions - PDF (133 kb) - form to fill in click here
- 30/04/2021: Notice of meetings – Brochure PDF (3,9 Mo) - PDFi
- 30/04/2021: Procedures for participating in the general meeting - PDF ( 464 kb)
- 28/04/2O21: Combined General Meeting to be held on 26 May 2021 - Availability of informational documents - PDF (116 kb)
- 28/04/2021:The form for voting (spécimen) - PDF (819 kb)
- 28/04/2021: Attestation des commissaires aux comptes – Article L. 225-115 5° du Code de commerce - PDF ( 139 kb)
- 28/04/202 : Attestation des commissaires aux comptes - Article L.225-115 4° du Code de commerce - PDF (94 kb)
- 08/04/2021: Press Release – General Assembly will be held behind closed doors – PDF (124 kb)
- 08/04/2021: Disclosure of the total number of voting rights and shares that comprise the share capital social as at 7 April 2021 – PDF (117 kb)
- 07/04/2021: Notice of meetings at 07/04/2021 - BALO (french version) – PDF (440 kb)
- 18/03/2021: 2020 Universal Registration Document - PDF (2,96 Mo) / PDFi / xHTML
Procedure for exercising the right to submit written questions sent to the Chairman of the Board of Directors
All shareholders have the right to submit written questions. To be acceptable, these written questions must be sent to the Company’s registered office by registered letter with proof of receipt sent to the Chairman of the Board of Directors or by
email to the following address: Click here.
As an exception to the first paragraph of Article R. 225-84 of the French Commercial Code and in accordance with Article 8 of Decree 2020-1614 of 18 December 2020 as extended by Decree 2021-255 of 9 March 2021, all questions must be received for consideration
before the end of the second business day prior to the date of the General Meeting, i.e. before Monday, 24 May at 00.00am. (Paris time). In order to be considered, written questions must be accompanied by a deposit certificate for
a securities account in the name of the shareholder (attestation d’inscription en compte).
In light of the public health crisis, shareholders are kindly encouraged – as mentioned above – to communicate by email to the following address: Click here.