Combined General Meeting - 12 June 2019
Documents to be downloaded:
14/05/2019 – Convening Notice - PDF / PDFi
12/04/2019 – 2018 Registration Document PDF / PDFi
Combined General Meeting - 1st June 2022
The shareholders of Sopra Steria Group are invited to attend the Combined General Meeting to be held on 1 June 2022, at 2:30pm, at Pavillon Dauphine, Place du Maréchal-de-Lattre-de-Tassigny, 75116 Paris.
Documents to be downloaded
- 13/05/2022: BALO – Notice of meetings at 13 May 2022 (French Version) - PDF (416 kb)
- 27/04/2022 – 5:45 PM - Combined General Meeting to be held on 1st June 2022 - Availability of informational documents - PDF (135 kb)
- 27/04/2022 – Convening Notice - PDF (2,8 Mb) - PDFi
- 27/04/2022 – Procedures for participating in the General Meeting - PDF (429 kb)
- 27/04/2022 – The form for voting (SPECIMEN) - PDF (1,6 Mb)
- 27/04/2022 – Other statutory Auditor’s report (french version) - PDF (620 kb)
- 12/04/2022 - 5:45 PM - Disclosure of the total number of voting rights and shares that comprise the share capital social as at 4 April 2022 – PDF ( 136 kb)
- 04/04/2022: Notice of meetings at 04/04/2022 - BALO (french version) – PDF
- 17/03/2022: 2021 Universal Registration Document - PDF (4714 Kb) / xHTML link
Procedure for exercising the right to submit written questions
All shareholders have the right to submit written questions. To be acceptable, these questions must be sent to the Chairman of the Board of Directors at the Company’s registered office, by registered letter with proof of receipt or by email Click here
no later than the fourth business day preceding the General Meeting, i.e. by Wednesday, 25 May 2022. In order to be considered, questions must be accompanied by a deposit certificate for a securities account in the name of the shareholder (attestation d’inscription en compte).
In accordance with the laws in force, a single answer may be provided in response to multiple written questions that share the same content.
All written questions submitted by shareholders and the answers provided will be posted in the section dedicated to General Meetings on the Company’s website, at the following address: https://www.soprasteria.com/investors