A shift to new security paradigms
While embracing Cloud for strengthening your business resilience, accelerating your innovation, or leveraging scalability, it is fundamental to elevate your security to Cloud’s challenging requirements like those relative to multi-Cloud, Hybrid
Cloud or Sovereign Cloud.
Sopra Steria Cloud Security Services
Zero trust principles lead our practices to secure your data, systems and endpoint. Our multidisciplinary Cloud Security Center of Expertise helps you to define and to disseminate a security culture across your organization, build your security governance
and enable managed security services.
- Cloud Security Strategy Advisory: Our consultants identify your business and technical threats, risks and vulnerabilities, along with your vertical market’s compliance. They then define the right policies and best practices to adopt and deploy
into your entire organization, through a clear roadmap, an overall governance model and a communication plan. Based on built-in security principles covering data, application and infrastructure activities, this approach provides you a consistent
Cloud security program.
- Cloud Security Integration: Relying on by design principles, our teams integrate best-in class Cloud security control solutions and technologies – endpoint security, digital workplace security, application security and source code analysis,
identity management, vulnerability management… They help you to implement the relevant architecture for sovereign, private, hybrid and public Cloud, managing your data, systems, endpoint and flow for securing your exchanges with your CSPs.
They ensure continuous testing of internal and external systems and services.
- Cloud Security Managed Services: your data, systems and endpoints are protected 24/7 thanks to standardised and customised mechanisms. Our Security Operations Center (SOC) and Cybersecurity Incident Response Teams detect abnormal and unwanted activities,
through a continuous monitoring, evaluation and detection of threats and risks. They perform security analysis and handle any event and incident relying on well-established processes based on the CIS, MITRE ATT&CK, NIST et SANS frameworks.
To provide these innovative services, we have established partnerships with leading hyperscalers and technology players such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, OVHcloud, Qualys, Splunk and VMware.
- Get access to a multidisciplinary Cloud Security Center of Expertise, associating both application and infrastructure expertise
- Take advantage of built-in security and automated practices for natively reducing risk
- Align with the most comprehensive security and compliance standards – ISO 27001, 27017, PCI-DSS, ANSSI PASSI, ANSSI SOC PDIS, and GDPR